The Script Live in Manila is happening on April 17 at the Mall of Asia Arena. If you haven’t been to The Script concert, here are some of the awesome things to expect when you go see the Irish band perform on stage.
1. Band – Audience Interaction. Danny is known for mingling with the crowd during live performances and people love it when he does. Expect ambush open mic moments and prepare to sing along with the band. You may also want to sit in front of the stage to be clearly seen on the band selfie.
2. Rollercoaster of Emotions. The Script has songs with different moods and tempos, and they sure know how to balance them all together to create a striking set list.
3. Incredible Talent. Aside from having amazing vocals, Danny also plays the guitar and keyboards. Glen, who’s mainly on the drums also does the guitar. Who knows? There might be something more in store for concertgoers this year.
4. The Script Getting Personal. Nothing draws the crowd better than personal stories that they can relate to. During concerts, the band shares their lives’ happiest and hardest moments that make fans feel closer to them.
5. An astounding encore. With an enthusiastic and energetic audience, The Script may give not just one but three encore songs! These impassioned Irish men can make the crowd go crazy!
The Script has scored a huge amount of success globally – they have sold over 20 million records, with the first three having been multi-platinum throughout the world. “Hall Of Fame,” the lead single from last album #3, was a worldwide #1 single with over 5 million sales, 133 million YouTube views, and over 100 million Spotify plays. The Script has done especially well Stateside, where they have five Platinum singles and have sold over 1 million albums. Their #3 world tour spanned 11 months, and saw them play sold out arena shows in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia including 2 shows at London’s O2 Arena.
No Sound Without Silence, the band’s fourth album, with its impassioned, catchy and emotional songs, will keep them on the road, all over the place, for a good long while to come.
Did we just make you buy those The Script tickets? We hope so! One thing is definitely sure; April 17, 2015 is going to be awesome!
Check out the ticket prices below:
Ticket prices: – PHP 8,000 VIP, PHP 7,000 Patron, PHP 5,500 Lower Box A, PHP 4,000 Lower Box B, PHP 2,500 Upper Box, PHP 1,000 General Admission (booking fees not included)
*Tickets are on sale at www.smtickets.com or any SM Ticket Outlets. For inquiries, call 470-2222.
The Script Live in Manila is presented by Midas Promotions in cooperation with FOX and Star World. Special thanks to MYX, Mellow 94.7, Business World, The Philippine Star, Top 40, Metro Magazine, Chalk Magazine, Star Studio Magazine, Philstar.com, Inquirer.net, Pep.PH, ClickTheCity.com, WhenInManila.com, Legato, Rappler, Deezer, GIST, LionHearTV, MNL Online, Manila Concert Scene, SoundCheck Manila, Philippine Concerts, Astroplus, Odyssey Music and Video, and Sony Ivory.